~ Posh Stuff for your Posh Kids, Moms and Dads too!! Support Work At Home Parents!! ~



Saturday, July 08, 2006

I ♥ Hello Kitty!

Do you LOVE Hello Kitty? Well, how can you not? I've loved here since I was little. I'd go to the mall and spend all of my allowance at the Hello Kitty store, now known as Sanrio. Well, now my 5 year old daughter likes to do the same. I'm wondering if this is an inherited trait? Hmm..

Anyhoo, I was just surfing the 'net and found this truly awesome blog dedicated especially to all of us Hello Kitty Fans! It's truly amazing! Check it out! Click the logo below!

I'm telling you, where did they come up with some of this stuff??

You can also check out more fabulous Hello Kitty stuff at Sanrio.com!

What WILL they think of next??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home